Ellen Kett has a Master of Social Work Degree and is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Ellen is a program development, policy and training consultant with Shared Vision Consultants. Ellen worked for 25 years as a Social Worker, Supervisor and Senior Program Manager in San Mateo County. Among her accomplishments;
- Developed the first county Child Welfare Services operated Foster Family Agency in the State
- Certified as an accreditor and assisted San Mateo County in the national accreditation of its human Services agency;
- Wrote the first county proposal for the Foster Youth Services program
- Extensive experience with SIP Reviews,
- Coordinating state reporting on a variety of programs
- New program development and planning, research and developing training curricula.
Ellen joined the Shared Vision Consultants team in 2014. Her interest is to provide assistance to organizational staff in meeting the challenges of integrating best practices and new research into their programs, and to provide consultation with staff around adopting new legislation policy and reporting. Ellen’s experience and expertise helps Shared Vision Consultants provide high-level insight into the current issues and challenges that organizations face within the Child Welfare system.